Recipe: agave-lime massaged kale, chipotle baked sweet potato, red pepper, taco-seasoned roasted chickpeas, purple cabbage, grilled corn & an avocado heart with red pepper flakes.
taco-seasoned roasted chickpeas:
• 1 can organic chickpeas
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp onion powder
• 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
• 1/4 tsp paprika
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
• salt & pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 400F. – Rinse and dry 1 can of organic chickpeas. After draining, I lay mine on top of a paper towel-lined baking sheet, roll them back and forth a bit, remove some of the skins and let them air dry for a few minutes.
– When dry, place chickpeas in a small bowl. Add olive oil, garlic, onion, chipotle chili, paprika, cumin and chili. Mix gently and add salt & pepper to taste.
– Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
– Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the outside of the chickpeas are crisp. Stir halfway through cooking time.
Share With A Friend Who Would Love This!