1/2 cup @BetterBodyFoods quinoa
1 cup coconut milk
1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp brown sugar
1. Cook quinoa according to instructions until all the water has been absorbed. Stir in coconut milk, salt and ground cinnamon.
2. Keeping the pot on a low heat and making sure it doesn’t boil over, cook for a further 2-3 minutes just to reheat the quinoa with the coconut milk. Set aside.
3. Slice the bananas into thick rounds. Add the sugar to a pan and heat through just until it starts to bubble around the edges, about 40 seconds.
4. Add the banana slices to the sugar and cook for 3-4 minutes, flipping them over a few times to ensure it’s coated and caramelized on all sides. Remove bananas as soon as it starts to brown to avoid them from getting too mushy.
5. Serves 3-4, divide the quinoa porridge between bowls and top with caramelized bananas.