Recipe: • 5 dl coconut milk
• 2 dl water
• 70 g unrefined sugar
• a pinch of salt
• 45 g cacao powder
• 120 g dark chocolate
• 1 tsp agar agar
1. Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
2. In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
3. Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
4. Place agar agar in a glas, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely and let it rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
Tag a friend in the comments who’d totally love this recipe! 💛