1. Squeeze out extra water from grated lauki.
2. Add besan, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, grated ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Mix. Add water if required.
4. Fry in a medium hot oil till golden brown.
5. In a pan heat oil. Add ginger, puree of tomato and green chili.
6. Cook for fee minutes. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt.
7. Cook till oil leaves the sides, stir occasionally.
8. Add roasted besan. Mix and add water.
9. Cover and cook.
10. Add kofte and cook for few minutes
11. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.