For the Pizza Crust:
- makes 2 large or 4 small ones.
- activate 7g dry yeast in 2 cups luke-warm water, 1 Tsp agave nectar and 3 Tbsp olive oil (about 7-10 minutes).
- add 2.5 cups all-purpose flour, 1.5 cups whole-meal wheat flour and 1 Tsp salt.
- mix until dough comes together and then gently knead on a flour-dusted surface for 3-5 minutes (dough should be soft, elastic and a little sticky).
- form a dough ball and place it in a slightly greased bowl.
- let rest for 1-2 hours until dough has doubled in size.
- cut dough into 2 or 4 pieces and spread them out on a flour-dusted surface (DO NOT ROLL! Use your hands); middle part should be around 0.5cm thick, edge can be up to 2 cm, depends on your preference.
- add some marinara sauce and your favorite toppings.
- bake at 270°C/520°F for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
Top with sautéed mushrooms of choice and your favorite veggies! Enjoy!