by @healthyfrenchwife 🧡
2 medium zucchinis
1 jar of tomato passata sauce (500ml)
2 tsp of garlic powder
2 cans of cooked lentils
Salt and pepper
1. Roast at 180C/350F your thinly sliced eggplants and zucchini in the oven for 15 minutes.
2. Add a layer of passata sauce at the bottom of your lasagna dish, then layer the eggplant, lentils (rinsed and drained), more passata, zucchini, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper, more lentils, eggplant, zucchini until you finish them all and finish with the cashew cheeze.
3. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees and serve.
Cashew Cheeze sauce
1 cup of cashews (soaked for 3-6hours or in boiled water for 15 min)
1/3 cup of nutritional yeast
1/3 cup of almond milk
1 tbsp of tapioca flour
1 tsp of garlic powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1. Soak, drain and rinse the cashews.
2. Blend all the ingredients together and pour over your lasagna.