You’ll need .
1 x pack vegan chocolate cookies (the pack will need around 27 cookies). .
1 x can vegan whipping cream.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip until fluffy.
- Count your cookies, then divide by 3
- Grab one cookie, and spread whipped cream onto top, about 1 cm thick. Place cookie down on the bench then top with a second cookie. Add another cm of cream on top of the second cookie, and top with a third. Continue until you have completed one third on the cookies. This is your first row.
- Continue to make a second, then third row. Once completed lay the 3 rows together, and cover the entire cake with remaining cream, ensuring you evenly cover everything.
- Set the cake in the fridge for 4 + hours. Top with greasy berries, and enjoy! .